Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ron Parker and Mirror Image in Sound on Sound

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ron Parker and Mirror Image in Sound on Sound
From: Daniel James (daniel_AT_linuxaudio.org)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 12:16:07 EET

> > There's no harm in asking, of course. I'll send you the contact
> > details offlist.
>
> But why can't you ask for Joern?

Because it's Joern who's asking. Naturally I'd like the widest
possible readership for the articles I write, but I also recognise
that Sound on Sound are paying me to write about Linux audio and they
have to raise the money for that somehow.

And before you say anything about me getting paid, it's not a lot of
money, and I could certainly make more doing other kinds of work.

Cheers

Daniel