RE: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Lionstracs.

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Lionstracs.
From: eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 20:58:48 EET

-----Original Message-----
From: "linux-audio-dev-bounces_AT_music.columbia.edu" <linux-audio-dev-bounces_AT_music.columbia.edu> on behalf of "Doug Wellington" <ddw_AT_dakotacom.net>
Sent: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 11:18:35 -0700 (MST)
To: "linux-audio-dev_AT_music.columbia.edu" <linux-audio-dev_AT_music.columbia.edu>

<troll>
Or even better, how about an operating system that just works in
the first place??? (Can you say VMS???)
</troll>

;-)

    That's not a troll, that's a fact ;-)

Two words - "customer requirements"... (Hey, and have YOU tried to
get support from Red Hat recently?)

    Yes, I don't have a problem getting support from them since I pay for it.

> Can you get Windows at a lower price, if you don't need support and
> stuff...? ;-)

Yep, cheaper than Red Hat Enterprise... Not that I really want to go
down that conversational path right at the moment... ;-)

    He meant cheaper than free.

Jan