Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: linuxaudio.org
From: Dave Robillard (drobilla_AT_connect.carleton.ca)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 21:34:29 EET

On Wed, 2004-01-21 at 14:23, holborn wrote:
> If you want to sell the idea of linux-audio applications to the world,
> marketing is marketing, then .. put a director photos with tie (neck,
> cravat ....) like a serious company.
>
> And is not a joke, some things in this world runs in this way.

Good god.. you're serious?

Advocating our, er, development platform doesn't necessitate turning
into a bunch of suit-wearing corporate management.... "people".

Anyway, we're not selling anything, and we're not a 'serious company'.

Let SCO put up pictures of greasy bastards wearing suit and tie.

-Dave