Re: [linux-audio-dev] [RFC] Lite OSC API

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [RFC] Lite OSC API
From: rd_AT_alphalink.com.au
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 18:06:26 EET

> The {jack,jamin,ardour,ladcca} archives at
> http://boudicca.tux.org/hypermail/
> are not down.

No, I realized that. Those archives are a fantastic resource and the only
decent way to access this material, many thanks to the tux folk. I only
meant that people had been reporting bounces from the list server, see
<http://www.eca.cx/lad/2004/01/0416.html>.I missed a thread transfer
from jackit-devel to lad for I think that reason.

Rohan