[linux-audio-dev] vlevel ? [was: Re: Vsound-like tools for ALSA?]

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] vlevel ? [was: Re: Vsound-like tools for ALSA?]
From: Joern Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 11:11:43 EET

Tom Felker wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Are there tools to copy audio to a file as it goes through ALSA to the
> soundcard? I'm basically looking for something like VSound, but for
> everything, not just apps that can be coaxed to use OSS.
>
> If not, would there be a way to implement such a tool without resorting to
> vsound-style LD_PRELOAD hacks?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Tom Felker, <tcfelker_AT_mtco.com>
> <http://vlevel.sourceforge.net> - Stop fiddling with the volume knob.
hey. this might be just what i'm looking for. was this thing ever
announced anywhere ?

--
"I never use EQ, never, never, never. I previously used to use mic
positioning but I've even given up on that too."

Jörn Nettingsmeier Kurfürstenstr 49, 45138 Essen, Germany http://spunk.dnsalias.org (my server) http://www.linuxaudiodev.org (Linux Audio Developers)