Re: [linux-audio-dev] creamcheese

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] creamcheese
From: james_AT_dis-dot-dat.net
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 10:52:49 EET

On Thu, 29 Jan, 2004 at 10:26PM +0000, James W. Morris spake thus:
> creamcheese...
>
> little bit twee, perhaps, but, nice and pleasant, definately category C for
> chilled, reminded me of aphex twins rarer chilled moments. I liked it.
> But the ending , suffered a little from what I've come up against when I've
> done tracks, and thats not quite knowing how to end it? leaving it
> slightly unresolved sounding. But that's after just one listen, so don't
> take what I say too seriously ;)

Thanks for the useful critique.

I've been listening to a lot of Nightmares on Wax, Boards of Canada
and Fila Brazillia, so I decided to create something in a similar
style. It's the kind of stuff I listen to when I'm walking to/from
work, and I'm starting to like having a gentle, sightly bland
soundtrack to my journey. Places look different depending on the
track.

Thanks again,

James