[linux-audio-dev] some LADSPA URL updates

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] some LADSPA URL updates
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Wed Feb 25 2004 - 17:07:58 EET

Greetings:

  I've received notes and announcements regarding changes of URLs for
various LADSPA collections. I have updated the LADSPA section of the
Linux soundapps site to reflect those changes. Please let me know of any
other errors or changes, and my thanks to all of you who sent in the new
URLs.

Best regards,

dp