[linux-audio-dev] Re: ICMC 2004 submission deadline nearing soon

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: ICMC 2004 submission deadline nearing soon
From: Juhana Sadeharju (kouhia_AT_nic.funet.fi)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 12:08:34 EET

>The University of Miami is pleased to announce the general call for
>submissions to ICMC 2004, to be held 1-6 November in Miami, Florida USA.

Hello. Will these papers be freely available in PDF format?
E.g., just like DAFX papers are.

There are many interesting ICMC papers published during last 20
years, but the papers seems to be only available for a rich man.

Could you ICMC people place all older papers freely available to
a webpage? I could help by scanning the papers only if somebody
would borrow me the proceedings and clear the copyrights.

I remember a company is selling the PDF vesions. Anyone here
has them and could borrow/share them privately for my personal
free software development use? If more people could join the
efforts, we could turn all interesting algorithms in to free
software.

Regards,
Juhana