Re: [linux-audio-dev] Mx4 updated (again)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Mx4 updated (again)
From: Jens M Andreasen (jens.andreasen_AT_chello.se)
Date: Tue Mar 02 2004 - 16:12:44 EET

Hi Tim!

The screenshot shows a very basic patch using only osc 1:
All env levels at max, all env time at min nothing else in particular
except that FREQUENCY is NON ZERO (actually 4.00 I believe.) Oh, and
there is a bit of phase modulation applied from osc 1 (self) to osc 1

Hint: When the timings of the sustainloop is zero, it will oscillate in
the audible spectre which is probably not what you want on your first
session.