Re: [linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins news

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins news
From: Tom Szilagyi (st444_AT_hszk.bme.hu)
Date: Wed Mar 03 2004 - 18:19:37 EET

Tom Szilagyi wrote:

> * Added TAP Equalizer/BW, which is identical to TAP Equalizer but
> provides separate controls to set the bandwidth of each EQ band
> filter.
>
> * Fixed yet another crashing bug in TAP Reverberator (which appears
> to be introduced upon fixing the previous crashing bug).
> Hopefully no more crashing in my favorite plugin :)

Continued (sorry for this silly posting):

* TAP Deesser's Monitor control didn't work, apparently because my
   awesome out-of-range protection applied to that input didn't let
   anything but zero get through due to a typo in the source.

The project website is still at http://tap-plugins.sf.net

Enjoy!

Tom