Re: [linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins reverb presets

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] TAP-plugins reverb presets
From: Matthias Nagorni (mana_AT_suse.de)
Date: Fri Mar 05 2004 - 13:26:05 EET

On Thu, 4 Mar 2004, Dave Robillard wrote:

> The categorisation is well worth it though (and would be a really nice
> thing to have in AMS actually)

I agree. And this feature is something I could agree to use RDF for.
It's nice but optional. OTOH an enumeration HINT to build combobox
selectors is not optional. This information should be provided by the
LADSPA plugin itself.

> Any objections to RDF support in AMS for the LADSPA selector? The
> search is a really nice feature, but sometimes I just want to see all my
> chorus plugins, or whatever, and searching is just too inconvenient.

It will not be on top of my (currently quite long) TODO list, but I'll
think about it.

> Maybe a tabbed dialog with both views? Or a mode toggle of some kind?

A tabbed dialog would be best.

Matthias

--
Dr. Matthias Nagorni