Re: [linux-audio-dev] [newbie] mixing audio streams

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [newbie] mixing audio streams
From: Alex Marandon (al_AT_alpage.org)
Date: Sun Mar 14 2004 - 13:13:54 EET

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 01:35:35PM +1100, Conrad Parker wrote:
> try remix -- http://remix.sf.net/

Hi,

It looks very interesting.

I've just mananged to compile it and I encountered some problems.

The build failed twice to include ctxdata.h, I had to copy it to
include/remix and to add -I../ctxdata to the INCLUDES variable of
src/examples/Makefile.

At line 547 and 549 of src/libremix/remix_monitor.c I had to add one
argument to snd_pcm_hw_params_get_periods_max() and
snd_pcm_hw_params_get_periods_min(). It need 3 arguments but 2 where
given. I just put a 0 for third argument, I don't know the consequences
for the moment...

I also had a problem when doing the make install (../../../libtool: No
such file or directory) I fixed it by putting the absolute path to my
libtool program in the LIBTOOL variable of src/plugins/noise/Makefile
and src/plugins/ladspa/Makefile.

My box is a Slackware 9.1 with 2.4.23 kernel.

Well now I'm going to try this stuff :)