[linux-audio-dev] Glitchs using portaudio

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Glitchs using portaudio
From: Ricardo Cirigliano (rjcirig_AT_rjnet.com.br)
Date: Mon Mar 15 2004 - 15:13:25 EET

Hi! I´m using portaudio to capture continous voice using buffers of
200ms. I´m using 2 buffers in order to be able to make some process
in one of them while I capture voice with the other one. However,
every time I change the buffer that will receive the information a
glitch occurs. Does anyone know how can I avoid this without using
threads? Thanks!!!