Re: [linux-audio-dev] [announcement] kluppe 0.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [announcement] kluppe 0.1
From: d (dieb13_AT_klingt.org)
Date: Sun Mar 21 2004 - 00:45:43 EET

> cool! I like it.
> another feature idea would be to add a loop time ratio so you can match
> loops. My SU10 sampler has this feature.
> I think it works out some arbitary ratio based on loops/sec which you
> can use to sync different samples taking pitch and length into account.

i don't have a su10, but if i understand you right, this is what
"options" -> "keep absolute looplength" is supposed to do. this feature
is not working properly yet, but the idea was to change the borders of
the loop when speed changes. this could also be extended to some kind of
global bpm setting.

and one day i will implement some kind of "link looper A to B" feature.

regards
d13b

--
Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.
                 -- Groucho Marx