Re: Fwd: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Status of mLAN?

Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Status of mLAN?
From: Richard Bown (richard.bown_AT_ferventsoftware.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 10:50:43 EET

> > yamaha are willing to meet with us to discuss it. thats all the news
> > that's fit to print.
>
> Several of us met with a guy from Yamaha's mLAN department at Sounds Expo
> and he gave us the contact details ofr a guy in Japan who could provide
> specifications and so on. I dont know who has them now.

Me - I've traded a few emails with the Yamaha mLAN licencing manager and he's
been promising to get us in touch with a guy at Rhodes University who's been
working on mLAN driver support. Once I'd made contact with him I was going
to pass the details onto Bob et al. Be good for us to get all of these
contacts working together.