Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software with source code?
From: David Garcia Garzon (david.garcia_AT_iua.upf.es)
Date: Wed Mar 24 2004 - 16:41:39 EET

More for your list, The CLAM family:

CLAM - A library for Audio and Music processing and transformation
CLAM Network Editor - A tool to graphically create CLAM based system
SMS Tools - Transformation using Spectral Modelling: sound morphing, voice
genere changes, pitch shifting...
Salto - A Realtime sax/trumpet synthesizer based on CLAM & Spectral Processing
Swinger - A processor to change the swing on an existing music audio (comming
soon with CLAM 0.6.1)
http://www.iua.upf.es/mtg/clam/

A Dilluns 02 Febrer 2004 20:53, Juhana Sadeharju va escriure:

--
David García Garzón <david.garcia_AT_removespam.iua.upf.es>
Phone: 034 93 542 21 99