[linux-audio-dev] [ot] lad conference karlsruhe

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ot] lad conference karlsruhe
From: Tim Blechmann (TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Apr 01 2004 - 00:47:11 EEST

hi all,

sorry for cross-posting ...

i'm planning to go to the lad conference at the zkm in karlsruhe and
kindly want to ask if someone coming from the south east passes
stuttgart on the way there and is able to share a ride ...

i'd appreciate any offer and i'm willing to contribute to the fuel
expences ... if you are interested, please contact me off list...

thanks a lot...

 Tim mailto:TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.de
                              ICQ: 96771783

--
The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live,
the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn,