Re: [linux-audio-dev] Pitchshift/Timestretch project..

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Pitchshift/Timestretch project..
From: Cournapeau David (cournape_AT_enst.fr)
Date: Tue Apr 06 2004 - 13:01:33 EEST

I forgot to add that there is a matlab script which does the basic phase
vocoder stuff on musicdsp.org. As I am the one who writes this script, I
can help you if you have any questions ;). As the script only uses the
matlab language and fft, it should run on scilab and/or octave, but I
haven't tried myself.

cheers,

David