Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Tech-OT] Succeeding in following-up...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: [Tech-OT] Succeeding in following-up...
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Fri Apr 09 2004 - 10:51:50 EEST

Hallo,
Mr.Freeze hat gesagt: // Mr.Freeze wrote:

> Blame my ISP built-in anywhere-accessible Horde IMP php-based client, randomly
> printing plain text:
> http://www.horde.org/imp/

But doesn'T Horde provide a "List Reply-To" action? I think, I
remember this from my ISP's Webmailer, which I sometimes have to use
and which also runs Horde-IMP, AFAIK.

If so, you should use "List Reply-To", else "Reply To All/Group
Reply". For threading the important thing is to somehow get those
headers "In-Reply-To:" or "References:" into your mail. They are the
most important feature for allowing proper threading.
Subject-threading, while supported in some mailers, is not really
reliable (also because of subject mangling through mailing list
software)

Ciao