Re: [linux-audio-dev] how about a LADSPA BOF session at LAConf#2 ?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] how about a LADSPA BOF session at LAConf#2 ?
From: Julien Claassen (julien_AT_c-lab.de)
Date: Sat Apr 10 2004 - 00:26:54 EEST

Hi!
  Besides the meeting at the conference, which really seems a good idea,
forming a small group might be helpful. I've read all the mails and the
"benevolent dictator" has kept quiet up to now. So I ask: Who is technically
interested in the extension of ladspa? Who seems to know about the api, it's
short-comings and who might have reasonably realistic ideas on how to
continue?
  Interested in extending ladspa are: the LADSPA-plugin developers (mainly
Steve and Fons I think) and the application programmers (mainly Paul and the
ams-people). I don't use gui-apps, but from what I hear Ardour and AMS are the
apps _I_ know, which are most active among those who really need more than
there is.
  Just a stupid idea of mine, but I hope it's a good one... :-)
  Kindest regards
        Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide