[linux-audio-dev] Re: Anyone planned a GTK2-based Multitracker?

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Re: Anyone planned a GTK2-based Multitracker?
From: Kjetil Svalastog Matheussen (k.s.matheussen_AT_notam02.no)
Date: Sun Apr 11 2004 - 21:13:35 EEST

Dave Robillard:
> > > (Random thought) A MIDI sequencer where you can draw control curves over
> > the
> > > tracks (like ardour volume and whatnot) would be very cool.. esp. for
> > > electronic music (like, say, trance) when the control parameters are as
> > > important as the notes themselves
> > >

> > Perhaps you would be interested in working on my music-editor Radium then?
> > http://www.notam02.no/radium/
> > Its about 98% functional for linux now, but I haven't released or updated
> > cvs for a very long time. I really should do that.
>
> I'll check it out when I find some time. Screenshot is a little confusing..
> is it something like a tracker interface, with time moving vertically (from
> top to bottm)?

Yes, time moves from top to bottom. But its not very much like tracker
otherwise.

> You should get yourself listed on Dave Phillip's page (linux-sound.org). If
> it's not on there it might as well not exist! :)

The programs is nearly five years old, and was originally only an amiga
program. Dave Phillips knows about it, but I guess he hasn't been listed
it yet, because I haven't made any official releases of it for linux yet.