Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux soundapps pages updated

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux soundapps pages updated
From: Jens M Andreasen (jens.andreasen_AT_chello.se)
Date: Mon Apr 12 2004 - 02:47:31 EEST

On mån, 2004-04-12 at 00:26, Jan Nieuwenhuizen wrote:

> Every once in a while, I check our listing at
>
> http://linux-sound.org/notation.html
>
> in the hope that you found the time to update the LilyPond entry with
> musings on how it's the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Hi Jan!

Dave is not doing his site for a living and when introducing updates, he
just picks what appears to be "the essence" or "the catchline" in the
releasenotes.

But! You guys are a bit on the academical side when it comes to wording.
You could have had mentioned that your format is "Now supported by
Rosegarden", or "Ten out of nine brassplayers prefers LilyPond" etc ..

/jens