Re: [linux-audio-dev] Travel to lad-conf

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Travel to lad-conf
From: Fons Adriaensen (fons.adriaensen_AT_skynet.be)
Date: Sun Apr 18 2004 - 02:54:44 EEST

On Sat, Apr 17, 2004 at 11:52:31PM +0200, Julien Claassen wrote:

> I'm looking for someone to accompany me to Karlsruhe by train. I'm coming
> from Paderborn. But I will go through Dortmund, essen, duisburg, Koeln. To
> those places I can get on my own, from there I need help. For those of you who
> don't know it: I'm blind. So I get a free companion. That menas half the
> price. I want to go there on wednesday and leave on sunday. On wednesday Joern
> can come with me, but the way back is unsure yet. If anyone goes that way:
> just tell me...

Hello Julien,

I'll be travelling back on sunday afternoon, probably along the route
Karlsruhe -> Frankfurt -> Koeln -> Aachen -> Brussels -> Antwerp.
So maybe we can share part of the trip.
As I want to be back before midnight, I'll have to leave around 15:00
to 16:00. If that would correspond to your plans, let me know.

--
Fons Adriaensen