Re: [linux-audio-dev] MuSE 0.9 codename "COTURNIX" - out now with documented API!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MuSE 0.9 codename "COTURNIX" - out now with documented API!
From: Robert Jonsson (robert.jonsson_AT_dataductus.se)
Date: Mon Apr 19 2004 - 08:55:59 EEST

måndagen den 19 april 2004 07.03 skrev Juan Linietsky:
> On Sunday 18 April 2004 08:19, jaromil wrote:
> >

> > re all,
> >
> > i forward you here the announce as somebody could be interested also in
> > exploring the doxyfied MuSE API, which is getting pretty stable now.
> >
> > see http://muse.dyne.org/codedoc
> >
> > ciao!
>
> Excellent! can you reconfigure shortcuts on this one? :)

Juan,

There is an unfortunate fact in that there are TWO muse projects, differing
only in the use of capital letters.

This one is MuSE (Multiple streaming engine) an internet streaming audio
application.

And there is MusE (linux Music sEquencer) the (lmuse.sourceforge.net).

As I have a hard time imagine you'd configure shortcuts in a streaming engine
I believe you are talking about the latter. ...for the record, it's possible
to configure shortcuts in the current prerelease of MusE.

Sorry for hijacking.

/Robert