[linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: Re: [linux-audio-user] DSP2000 C-PORT and MIDI input]

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [Fwd: Re: [linux-audio-user] DSP2000 C-PORT and MIDI input]
From: Lukas Degener (AFBLukas_AT_gmx.de)
Date: Mon Apr 26 2004 - 12:40:39 EEST

Hi everybody and sorry for posting this to both, lad and alsa-dev,
i was not sure which one fits better.

Concerning the issue with non-functional midi in on the DSP2000 c-port:
Someone on lau(Clemens?) said the problem is a lack of information an
how to enable some interrupts.
Matthew Skinner contacted me a couple of days ago (actualy replying to a
thread on lau, i think), offereing to provide the missing info +
additional help.

Anyone interested and able to do the required changes should contact
him: matt_AT_sound-music.com

the original "dialog" is attached below. I'm sorry, it is a little
cluttered by my mail client :-) hope you can read it anyway.

Kind Regards,
Lukas