[linux-audio-dev] ANN: sauditor 0.3 - return of the spectrum analyser thingy

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] ANN: sauditor 0.3 - return of the spectrum analyser thingy
From: james_AT_dis-dot-dat.net
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 13:24:50 EEST

Hi,

Have a play. Please. I know it might not be the most exciting app
in the world, but feedback would be good. This is the first time
I've written anything non-trivial in Linux.

The spectrum analyser is back, now as a toggleable X window.
Resizing to follow.

One annoying bug - when the SA window pops up, it steals focus. If
anyone knows how to create an unfocused window, preferably using only
xlib, or something else ubiquitous, please please tell me.

http://dis-dot-dat.net/code/sauditor/

James