Re: [linux-audio-dev] libfishsound-0.6.1

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] libfishsound-0.6.1
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 10:23:32 EEST

On Thu, 06 May 2004 00:17:04 +0200
Dr.Graef_AT_t-online.de (Albert Graef) wrote:

> How long until we can get our hands on this?

No guarantees, but I would think no more than a month.

I'm currently preparing a release which is able to compile Win32
DLLs using MinGW. Once thats done I just need to merger from
Conrad, test and release.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"Python is the most efficient language I've ever used. It's 10 times
better than any of the other tools I have used. It's free, it's
object-oriented, it adapts to everything, it runs on everything. There
is almost an indescribable 'quality without a name' attraction on my
part."   --Bruce Eckel, Author of Thinking in Java