Re: [linux-audio-dev] strange issue with libsndfile

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] strange issue with libsndfile
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd-lad_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 07:19:29 EEST

On Sat, 15 May 2004 14:08:59 +0200
martin rumori <lists_AT_rumori.de> wrote:

> hi *,
>
> i've got a strange issue with libsndfile.

Nope, its a bug :-).

> am i missing something, or is this a bug in libsndfile? attached my
> test prog.

Thanks, I love small test cases like this.

Please try this pre-release which now works with your test program:

    http://www.mega-nerd.com/tmp/libsndfile-1.0.10pre6.tar.gz

Full 1.0.10 release should follow in a couple of days.

Cheers,
Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
A good debugger is no substitue for a good test suite.