Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA proposal ...

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LADSPA proposal ...
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 20:49:39 EEST

>> >What's missing ?
>>
>> fons, do you know what steve actually gets paid for? :))
>
>No, and whatever it is does not IMHO imply that no questions
>can be asked.

i certainly never intended it that way. i just think its interesting
that we have a person in our midst, so to speak, who works on metadata
professionally, has read the many copious documents associated with
the field and is presumably acquainted with the opinions of others who
work on the same problem. i don't think steve's infallible on such
things, because nobody is, but i think its worthwhile giving
particular credence to his thoughts on metadata given his
background. he's not a random hacker who prefers tuples over Lisp
because he never learnt lisp in school, etc.

definitely keep asking questions! :)

--p