Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile: another strange issue

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile: another strange issue
From: J_Zar (romaninz_AT_aruba.it)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 16:32:51 EEST

Alle 13:40, giovedě 20 maggio 2004, hai scritto:
> On Wed, 19 May 2004 18:33:28 +0200
>
> martin rumori <lists_AT_rumori.de> wrote:
> > would you mind to just put up a quick beta7 or whatever to tmp? this
> > way i could continue testing with foo, 'cause i believe there are much
> > more bugs remaining in my code than in yours :-)
>
> Here you go:
>
> http://www.mega-nerd.com/tmp/libsndfile-1.0.10pre7.tar.gz

Sorry Erik... another strange issue ;-D.... permissions on that file are wrong
for http user so we can't download it (Apache says: "Forbidden
 You don't have permission to access /tmp/libsndfile-1.0.10pre7.tar.gz on this
server."). ;-)

Cheers,

--

             J_Zar         Gianluca Romanin         ----------------       see you at OpenJay.Org