Re: [linux-audio-dev] Copland

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Copland
From: Jens M Andreasen (jens.andreasen_AT_chello.se)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 14:19:56 EEST

On mån, 2004-05-24 at 10:24, Alfons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Sun, May 23, 2004 at 04:03:34AM +0200, Jens M Andreasen wrote:
>
> > Anybody here got an old enough recording of Coplands "Rodeo" that can be
> > freelee released?
>
> I've got the Fanfare, Rodeo, and some other things on 33 RPM disks...
> Probably old enough.
>
> But why would you want to do that ?

It was a long shot ... There is so much music on the net, but when one
tries to find something specific it is just not there.

Oh well, I'll just go with the flow and listen to what *is* available
like:

http://www.dr.dk/netradio/netradiohelp_direkte.shtml

or perhaps

http://www.surfmusik.de/radios/radioauswahl.htm