[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] JJack 0.1 - Java for JACK initial release

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] JJack 0.1 - Java for JACK initial release
From: Jens Gulden (mail_AT_jensgulden.de)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 21:18:36 EEST

Hello,

JJack 0.1 - Java bridge API for JACK has initially been released.

http://jjack.berlios.de/

JJack is a framework for the Java programming language that allows
creating and running portable audio processor clients for the JACK Audio
Connection Kit.

There are 3 alternative ways to run JJack clients:
- using the JJack shell application
- as JavaBeans
- as standalone application

Please let me know if you have created a Java audio application with
JJack, it can be made available for download on the JJack site if you like.

If someone knows how to compile the native bridge library libjjack.c for
other OSs than Linux, please send the resulting binary to me.
Co-developers are always welcome.

Make noise.

Jens