Re: [linux-audio-dev] compiling fluxus

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] compiling fluxus
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 22:58:32 EEST

hi dave,

I read:
.
> That might be happening because I have PA 19 on my machine, not 18, to
> accomodate the build of Csound5. Any workaround without reinstalling the
> lesser version of PA ?

that is precisely the problem fluxus needs pa 18, you could install a v18
somewhere else on your fs and put it in the makefile or I have made some
patches against the previous version of fluxus to compile against pa 19,
I could send them your way if you feel like rolling up your sleeves.

regards,

BTW: does pa 19 do jack these days ?
     is OSC back in csound5 ?

--
chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)