Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?
From: Chris Cannam (cannam_AT_all-day-breakfast.com)
Date: Wed Jun 09 2004 - 10:32:58 EEST

On Wednesday 09 Jun 2004 7:30 am, Richard Bown wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 June 2004 20:22, Chris Cannam wrote:
> > On Tuesday 08 Jun 2004 7:46 pm, eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net wrote:
> > > Right click on any slider in JAMin and it immediately goes
> > > to the default position, whether center or zero.
> >
> > Ah, now I looked for that feature but didn't find it. In
> > Rosegarden you double-click to zero a fader. I didn't think of
> > right-clicking.
>
> Actually no - you right click in RG to center a fader. Double
> click doesn't do anything AFAICT so maybe you dreamt that.

Ah well here we go again then, an inconsistency. You certainly do
double-click to zero a fader, but (again I hadn't thought to try this
before, but now I just have) you right-click to centre a knob. And
that is centre, rather than reset to default, which seems odd.

(btw, in JAMin it seems you actually middle-click, not right-click, to
reset a fader. At least in the version I have here.)

Chris