Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?
From: RTaylor (RickTaylor_AT_speakeasy.net)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 16:29:57 EEST

On Wednesday 09 June 2004 16:12, Jan Depner wrote:
}
} I think you're only considering red/green colorblindness. I've been
} doing GUIs for 26 years and boy do I get bitches about color. It's
} their favorite whine.

 I've been doing color since '77.. If you ever need assistance...

--
If I had saxophones / Big baritone, cleanin' up the muddy breaks
If I had Saxophones / I could get some recognition from