Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Is ladspa actually la-dsp-a? Is JACK the ultimate solution?
From: Jan Depner (eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 23:57:14 EEST

I like this idea, however, in JAMin, we were trying to save real
estate. The status bar is used for JACK status. It would be very easy
to implement this since I've already built focus change detection in for
context sensitive help (shift-F1 over any widget). I don't think I have
enough room to give you a short status for the HDEQ ;-) The help for
that is a full page.

Jan