Re: [linux-audio-dev] Sliders

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Sliders
From: Frank Barknecht (fbar_AT_footils.org)
Date: Fri Jun 11 2004 - 00:25:59 EEST

Hallo,
Thorsten Wilms hat gesagt: // Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> The discussion about linear or radial mouse movement for
> knobs finaly got me to mockup an idea i had in my mind
> for sometime already.
>
> For now I call it fan sliders:
> http://wrstud.urz.uni-wuppertal.de/~ka0394/forum/04-06-10_fan_slider_01.png
>
> It's all about concept, not style.

I mocked up the mockup and made it a functional Pd patch. The Gem
library for Pd is required to run it. Patch here:
http://footils.org/pkg/fanslider.pd and the slightly boring picture
there: http://footils.org/images/fanslider.png and here:
http://footils.org/images/fanslider-patch.png

Click "create" tgl first.