[linux-audio-dev] Audio over Ethernet / Livewire

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Audio over Ethernet / Livewire
From: Frank van de Pol (fvdpol_AT_coil.demon.nl)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 00:25:39 EEST

While surfing the web I came across an interesting paper regarding Audio
over Ethernet in low-latency low-jitter professional studio environments.
I don't know to what extent the proposed scheme is open or patented or
whatsoever.

http://www.telos-systems.com/techtalk/ethernet4audio/NAB03_CHURCH_FINAL_2.pdf

Have fun,
Frank.