Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins and fixing undenormalize

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] swh plugins and fixing undenormalize
From: eviltwin69_AT_cableone.net
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 17:30:16 EEST

('binary' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) I have a denormal fix without a branch but you probably don't want to see it ;-)
 It's pretty simple, just OR the bits of the exponent together which gives either
0 (denormal) or 1, typecast that to float, and then multiply the original float
by that (0.0 or 1.0). Voila, no branch, but it is messy looking ;-)

Jan

On Thu, 24 Jun 2004 11:03 , Tim Blechmann <TimBlechmann_AT_gmx.net> sent: