[linux-audio-dev] another jack q

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] another jack q
From: Dave Griffiths (dave_AT_pawfal.org)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 16:32:34 EEST

Hi all,

Bit of a dumb question I think, but I'm running jack realtime in
softmode, and I'm getting sporadic cases of this:

delay of 557251.000 usecs exceeds estimated spare time of 21355.000;
restart ...
too many consecutive interrupt delays ... engine pausing
cycle execution failure, exiting
DRIVER NT: could not run driver cycle
jack main caught signal 12

Seems to run fine most of the time, but this appears repeatedly when it
starts up occasionally, and shuts down jackd.

I'm running quite old stuff here - jack (0.94.0) and audioslack ll
kernel 2.4.21.

Any ideas?

cheers,

dave