[linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio Blog (continued)

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio Blog (continued)
From: Jan Weil (jan.weil_AT_web.de)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 01:51:47 EEST

Greetings Linux Audio world,

the Linux Audio Blog has its own subdomain now.

Please find it at
http://linuxaudioblog.jawebada.de

The RSS feed is available at
http://linuxaudioblog.jawebada.de/index.rss

While the old links are still valid I'm planning to restructure the rest
of my site somewhen in the future.
Please update your bookmarks and your feed aggregator's configuration.

Contributors are welcome!
You can easily contribute to the Linux Audio Blog via an email gateway
now (i. e. you *do not* need yet another account). If you are interested
please read
http://linuxaudioblog.jawebada.de/about/how_to_contribute_to_the_linux_audio_blog.html
and
http://www.jawebada.de/index.cgi/blog/software/autoformat.html
Send me an email and I will add you to the list of known posters.

Happy coding

Jan

--
Jan Weil