[linux-audio-dev] Dynamic resampling

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Dynamic resampling
From: Olivier Guilyardi (ml_AT_xung.org)
Date: Thu Jul 01 2004 - 21:14:15 EEST

Hi everyone,

How should I perform resampling at runtime ? Like : I load samples with
different bitrates, then JACK calls my process() callback function using
its own bitrate... If the JACK bitrate and the sample one match, there's
nothing to do, but if they differ, there's a need for resampling.

Do you have an example algorithm, or some pointers, like some app that
does this in a nice manner ?

Thanks.

--
     Olivier