Re: [linux-audio-dev] LSM 2004 music theme: July 8th/9th

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] LSM 2004 music theme: July 8th/9th
From: Francois Dechelle (Francois.Dechelle_AT_ircam.fr)
Date: Mon Jul 05 2004 - 17:24:22 EEST

Le lun 05/07/2004 à 15:59, Frank NEUMANN a écrit :
> Hi all,
> Francois wrote:
>
> > The complete program is there:
> > http://prog.lsm2004.abul.org/program/view_topic.php?topic_id=4&langnew=en
>
> To ask the obvious question here :-) -
> will there be live audio broadcasts from this event? Would be cool to attend
> such a meeting virtually myself for the first time :-).
>
> Greetings,
> Frank

Hi all,

We'll do our best to setup a live audio broadcast + irc. But I cannot
guarantee you that it will work.

We'll announce on both the program page (see url above) and on
http://freesoftware.ircam.fr the stream url. Stay connected starting on
wednesday 9am (french time) to see if the event is broadcasted.

Greetings,

François