Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ardour named Project Of The Year by LJ

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Ardour named Project Of The Year by LJ
From: Paul Davis (paul_AT_linuxaudiosystems.com)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 16:27:58 EEST

>Hallo,
>Dave Phillips hat gesagt: // Dave Phillips wrote:
>
>> Btw, where can I get Softwerk now ? Is there an announcement on the way ?
>
>Huh, I thought, Softwark was on hold? Is there a new version?

ok, the word is out :)

dave asked me innocently about softwerk on the train from
paris->bordeaux. i figured i may as well use the time wisely ;)

softwerk now builds again, has ALSA sequencer support, a few critical
improvements to the GUI and uses the RTC by default nowadays.

as soon as i can get the results of "make dist" to actually compile,
expect an announcement.

--p