Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: pci gfx card / jack xruns / pci latencies

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Re: pci gfx card / jack xruns / pci latencies
From: Florian Schmidt (mista.tapas_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 17:54:32 EEST

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 10:35:18 -0400
Paul Winkler <pw_lists_AT_slinkp.com> wrote:

> one other thing to try: be sure in you XF86Config you have
> PciRetry set to off. From man mga:
>
> Option "PciRetry" "boolean"
> Enable or disable PCI retries. Default: off.

Thanks for the hint. I didn't even know man pages for the X11 drivers existed.. Cool. Didn't help though ;) Well, anyways, i'll try some other pci cards today [as i managed to talk a budy of mine into letting me have some for tests].. I'll let you guys know my findings.

Florian Schmidt

--
Palimm Palimm!
Sounds/Ware: