[linux-audio-dev] DSSI and GUI

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] DSSI and GUI
From: Joost Yervante Damad (joost_AT_lumatec.be)
Date: Sun Jul 25 2004 - 15:31:19 EEST

Hi,

I'm trying to get DSSI to work for me. I tried with Xsynth and the less
trivial example from the DSSI source. As host I tried rosegarden and the
example host from DSSI. The plugins load fine, from within rosegarden I
can also use them and control/use them to make nice noises, yet the
plugin own gui doesn't show in both hosts.

Anyone experienced something simular?

Greetings, Joost Damad