Re: [linux-audio-dev] Patches to compile MidiShare on kernel 2.6

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Patches to compile MidiShare on kernel 2.6
From: Albert Graef (Dr.Graef_AT_t-online.de)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 15:11:14 EEST

Lee Revell wrote:
> Check linux/timer.h. Here is the short version (from Robert Love's
> book):
>
> struct timer_list my_timer;
> [...]

Thanks for the explanation. Actually, this is what my patch uses right
now, so I'm glad I did it right after all. :) I did some more testing
under SuSE 9.1, and it appears that everything works ok now.

For those who want to try it out, I attached the entire corrected patch
(i.e., with expires set to jiffies+1) to this mail again.

Albert

--
Dr. Albert Gr"af
Dept. of Music-Informatics, University of Mainz, Germany

midishare-kernel26.patch