Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] PHAT version 0.1.0

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] PHAT version 0.1.0
From: Thorsten Wilms (t_w__AT_freenet.de)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 11:26:23 EEST

Additions to the Announcement:

Holding down ctrl freezes the precision axis, so
only the value can be changed.

Holding down shift freezes the value axis, so
that you can scale the fan up without worying
about unintended value change.

There will be a context menu with copy, paste,
(reset to) default, center, previous value
(like undo).

Sine the standard middle click action will not
work that good with sliders, we thought about
using it for reset to default or center. But
we would like to see some standardization here,
so what other actions are assigned to middle
click in other (linux) audio apps, and what
does everybody think about this?

There have been some drawing errors happening
when moving the fan out to one side and then
the other in one go. But they are actualy hard
to trigger, so please stress test the demo and
report to Pete, so we might find out where the
problem lies.

---
Thorsten Wilms