Re: [linux-audio-dev] Which audio lib?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Which audio lib?
From: Hans Fugal (hans_AT_fugal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 16:23:27 EEST

Please pardon the short tone of my previous email - I thought I was
replying to my local LUG where I'm known to advocate ALSA and people are
known to ignore me. :-) On this list you probably deserve a more
in-depth answer. I still recommend ALSA.

/* Quoth Doru-Catalin Togea <doru-cat_AT_ifi.uio.no>
   on Tue, 10 Aug 2004 at 11:16 +0200
   in <Pine.LNX.4.58.0408101114430.1772_AT_kolme.ifi.uio.no> */