Re: [linux-audio-dev] SC3 - some help required

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] SC3 - some help required
From: Alfons Adriaensen (fons.adriaensen_AT_alcatel.be)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 16:26:31 EEST

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 02:24:26PM +0200, stefan kersten wrote:

> <Lots of very useful info>

I know what to do this evening... :-)

Had a quick look at your website. The SCUM stuff looks great,
can't wait to try this out. Also followed the link to Dave's
tutorial - if only I had found this a bit sooner... :-)

Apart from the little problems you and other list members
already solved, I should say the build and install process
really worked flawlessly, which is by no means evident for
a ported application. Thanks a lot for you work.

--
Fons